Thursday, November 8, 2012

2nd Quarter Research Project

I am so excited to continue my studying in education! For my second quarter research project, I decided to use the case study research method.  I plan focus my studies on standardized testing and the variation of scores based on a child's social class they were born into.  I would like to research the scores that are present in low income neighborhoods and school districts versus upper class neighborhoods.  I would also like to utilize a survey in my research to exhibit how money and social class standings affect the education received by our nation's youth.  In the survey, I hope to make connections between the education offered to a child and the income of a family.  I am really looking forward to this project because I think it will be interesting to look at the different standardized testing scores that come from  neighborhoods of different social classes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment