Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Inspiration


Receiving a great education is a desire instilled upon me by my parents and family. With two parents who didn’t attend college, I have set my goals high to go to the best college and have a successful life.  As an avid reader of Time magazine, I often come across articles about education.  I find myself reading these multiple times and discussing with my parents about the decline of education in America.  Our country is known as a place for hopes and dreams to come true, but if our education system is failing how can we promise these hopes and dreams to our youth? I’m eager to research about our countries education system and also another topic known to many IHA students-memorization.   Most students in our country are only concerned with the grade they receive on a test and often turn to memorization to help them achieve a perfect 100, but is this actually learning? I want to research about where memorized information is stored in the brain and finally settle whether or not it is a good study habit.   

No comments:

Post a Comment